Digital Learning at West Hills Christian School
Little did we know when we started out the 2019-2020 school year that we’d be called upon to create an entirely new digital learning program to bring us through the last three months of the school year. COVID-19 has impacted the way we teach. But school at WHCS is continuing…it just looks different!
Tools of the virtual classroom:
- Classroom-specific landing page
- Regularly scheduled Zoom meetings with each class and their teacher
- Landing pages for each of our Enrichment centers
- Zoom sessions with the faculty of each Enrichment area
- Google Classroom for our middle schoolers
Example Classroom Landing Page
Example Classroom Schedule
Example Enrichment Landing Page
Stay connected to the WHCS community:
- Weekly News, emailed each Wednesday morning, is our main source of communication. Current families may email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What does our school life look like now? Check out our social media channels linked below.
- Regular “Faculty Face Time” video messages highlight a new WHCS teacher each episode. View any you missed!