Digital Learning at West Hills Christian School
Little did we know when we started out the 2019-2020 school year that we’d be called upon to create an entirely new digital learning program to bring us through the last three months of the school year. COVID-19 has impacted the way we teach. But school at WHCS is continuing…it just looks different!
Tools of the virtual classroom:
- Classroom-specific landing page
- Regularly scheduled Zoom meetings with each class and their teacher
- Landing pages for each of our Enrichment centers
- Zoom sessions with the faculty of each Enrichment area
- Google Classroom for our middle schoolers
Example Classroom Landing Page
Example Classroom Schedule
Example Enrichment Landing Page
Stay connected to the WHCS community:
- Weekly News, emailed each Wednesday morning, is our main source of communication. Current families may email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What does our school life look like now? Check out our social media channels linked below.
- Regular “Faculty Face Time” video messages highlight a new WHCS teacher each episode. View any you missed!
April 6, 2020
April 20, 2020
April 12, 2020
April 18, 2020
March 24, 2020
April 16, 2020
March 28, 2020
April 11, 2020
March 23, 2020
March 30, 2020
April 9, 2020
April 1, 2020
April 3, 2020
April 13, 2020