West Hills Christian School’s elementary school program offers students a strong foundation of daily core subjects, regular Enrichment classes, and weekly chapel. Small and intentional class sizes allow for differential learning groups, styles, and classroom collaboration that challenge students at every level. We teach to the whole child, focusing not only on academics but also fostering the character and spiritual growth of each child. The elementary school strives to establish robust curriculum, strong parent/teacher relationships, and best practices in all areas.
West Hills has smaller class sizes compared to the public school in our neighborhood. That was important to us to ensure the teachers have enough quality teaching time with each student.
All grades are marked by:
- An integrated biblical worldview in all subjects
- Rigorous academics within a nurturing community
- Use of technology appropriately within curriculum
- Instructional aides who assist teachers with literacy, math, and learning groups
- Christian, compassionate, and accredited teachers