June Summer Camp Sessions
- June 17-21 or June 24-28
- Choose from A.M., P.M. or all-day options
- CLICK HERE for complete camp information and fees.
- To register, submit or mail in these three documents to the box at the front desk along with check payable to WHCS.
Questions? Email Devyn Larson.
Your student may have certain areas of creative interest he or she would like to further explore; clubs at West Hills provide that outlet. The roster of our after-school clubs is slightly different each semester. Current offerings include:
- Minecraft: K-8th graders use a platform they love to learn about STEAM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math) through specific build challenges, Redstone tinkering and collaborative builds.
- Arduino: 4th-8th graders explore an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It’s intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
- Ultimate Frisbee: 4th-8th graders learn the fundamentals of the sport as well as teamwork and good sportsmanship.
- LEGO Robotics: 5th-8th graders design and program EV3 robots as a team to research and problem-solve scientific and real-world challenges.
- LEGO Wedo: K-4th graders bring LEGO builds to life with motors, gears and programming using a robotics hardware/software platform.
Note to current families: Registration forms are available on the parent portal under “Resource Documents.”