Did you know Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to West Hills Christian School?
For year-round giving through AmazonSmile please see the steps below:
- Go to Smile.Amazon.com, and select West Hills Christian School as the ‘charitable organization’ that you would like to link your account to and Amazon will now give a percentage of all of your eligible purchases to WHCS.
- If you have Amazon bookmarked in your browser, change your bookmark to Amazon Smile. This change allows you to shop normally, but links your purchases to WHCS. From then on you will be set up to give automatically with each eligible purchase.
- Fred Meyer – Link your Rewards card and scan it when you shop at Fred Meyer (West Hills ID# QM840).
- Office Depot – Office Depot will donate 5% back when you purchase eligible school supplies. Provide the West Hills ID# 70084313 at checkout.
Earn money on things you already buy at ShopWithScrip.
- Purchase physical and/or electronic gift cards at face value
- Use them at face value at more than 750 brands and retailers
- Earn up to 20% back from every scrip purchase
- Use the RaiseRight app to buy gift cards, reload existing cards, and store those cards in the app’s wallet
- Physical gift cards are available to pick up at school once per month
- Electronic eGift cards are available immediately
- Use gift cards for everything…groceries, clothing, home goods, electronics, movies, dining out, etc.
As a parent, family friend, or relative, you may designate your scrip profit to go to the account of any Kindergarten-8th grade student. All funds raised go towards their 8th grade trip to Washington DC & New York City.
To setup your Family Account:
- Go to ShopWithScrip
- Enter the Enrollment Code provided to you
- Follow instructions to set up your account
- Input your bank or credit card information and follow the steps to make a one time payment or set up automatic payments
- Purchase electronic cards anytime or purchase physical gift cards before these dates
Contact our school’s coordinator, Lisa Andrew, for more information.