Did you know Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to West Hills Christian School?
For year-round giving through AmazonSmile please see the steps below:
- Go to Smile.Amazon.com, and select West Hills Christian School as the ‘charitable organization’ that you would like to link your account to and Amazon will now give a percentage of all of your eligible purchases to WHCS.
- If you have Amazon bookmarked in your browser, change your bookmark to Amazon Smile. This change allows you to shop normally, but links your purchases to WHCS. From then on you will be set up to give automatically with each eligible purchase.
- Fred Meyer – Link your Rewards card and scan it when you shop at Fred Meyer (West Hills ID# QM840).
- Office Depot – Office Depot will donate 5% back when you purchase eligible school supplies. Provide the West Hills ID# 70084313 at checkout.
Earn money on things you already buy at ShopWithScrip.
- It’s a face value, dollar for dollar exchange…at no cost to you
- Over 750 brands available
- Earn between 2%-20% profit
- No minimum order
- Use MyScripWallet™ on your phone to buy physical gift cards, reloads, and eGift cards
- Reload cards that you already purchased cards automatically or as necessary
- Physical gift cards are available for purchase on a monthly basis September through May
- eGift cards are available immediately
- Gift cards for your own use or to give as gifts
- Use gift cards for everything…groceries, clothing, home goods, electronics, movies, dining out, etc.
As a parent, family friend, or relative, you may designate your scrip profit to go to the account of any Kindergarten-8th grade student. All funds raised go towards their 8th grade trip to Washington D.C. & New York City.
To setup your Family Account & order eGift cards:
- Go to ShopWithScrip
- Enter the Enrollment Code: 66F84AF363657
- You will be asked to setup a username & password
- Input your bank or credit card information and follow the steps to make a one time payment or set up automatic payments
- Purchase eGift cards immediately ready for use
To order physical gift cards:
- Follow the same steps above
- Purchase physical gift cards before these dates
- Cards will arrive at WHCS that week. They will be sorted and distributed to your child’s classroom with your name on them. Children in the 7th or 8th grade will have their envelopes placed in their locker to take home.
Contact our school’s coordinator, Lisa Andrew, for more information.